Lia Toyota of Northampton MAINTENANCE & ROADSIDE ASSISTANCE FOR YOUR TOYOTA
TOYOTA SERVICE CARE
Toyota Service Care is a prepaid maintenance plan with Roadside Assistance that helps provide the peace of mind you deserve. Contact our service department to see what plans are available for you.
Peace of mind. Longer protection.
Toyota Service Care plans last for two years and unlimited miles. Coverage starts immediately once purchased and can be renewed again and again to continue your benefits.
Is Toyota Service Care right for my vehicle?
Regardless of your mileage, any Toyota can be eligible for Toyota Service Care as long as it is not currently covered by ToyotaCare or any other prepaid maintenance plan.
1) The amount of engine oil and filter changes will vary on the Toyota Service Care Plan Purchased.
2) Roadside Assistance coverage is 2 years unlimited mileage. Does not include parts and fluids, except emergency fuel delivery. See Toyota Dealer for details and exclusions. Valid only in the continental U.S. and Alaska.
3) Impaired tire will be replaced with your inflated spare.
4) To the nearest Toyota dealership (or to the Toyota dealership of your choice within 25 miles of the nearest dealer).
5) Extrication from any ditch, mud, sand or snow. Vehicle must be immediately adjacent to a regularly traveled road and capable of being serviced with standard servicing equipment.
Welcome to Lia Toyota of Northampton, your Local Toyota Dealer Serving Northampton.
Not only will you find Toyota models at our dealership, serving the greater Northampton areas, you'll also find a friendly and accommodating staff eager to assist you.
We're here to help you no matter what it is you’re looking for - be it a car service appointment, help picking out the right part for your Toyota, or a test drive in a new or pre-owned vehicle.
If your heart is set on a new Toyota, then we have you covered. Check out our selection of affordable Toyota models at your convenience; when something pops out at you, we'll set you up for a little joyride (i.e. test drive). Singing along to the radio, while optional, is certainly recommended for the full experience.